- What is counselling about?
- Counselling is a process for you to understand more about the difficulties you experience in life and from there to seek alternative course of actions that can help you to live your life better.
- What do people go to counselling for?
- People can come to counselling for a variety of reasons. It can be events or people that caused them significant distress and/or dysfunctions in different areas of life to existential concerns about meaning of life.
- What is the process like for counselling?
- What is the fees?
- Details can be found in the agreement.
Book An Appointment